This review for Ria money transfer is intended to explain the good and bad of using it for your money transfer needs. We focus on the important aspects like fees and exchange rates, the quality of the online trading platform, and the level of service provided. To view other companies like Ria, check our money transfer companies list.
|🌎 International Clients||✗ American Only|
|💱 Currencies Offered||100+ (Worldwide reach including Africa and Asia)|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||No minimum. Limited to $2,999 in most states.|
|📲 Trading via||Online or via branches.|
|🏢 Offices In||California|
|⚖️ Regulation||✓ FinCEN (USA)|
|🤯 Fees||$3-5 for Bank to Bank transfers, additional $20-$35 incurred with Debit/Credit payments|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews||Over 2700 on TrustPilot.|
|⭐ Client Rating||8.3 / 10|
One of the largest providers in the world
Very wide global reach
Professional website and support
Fair rates for remittances
Limited to USA clients
Limited to $2,999 per transfer
For large transfers rates are not great
View Recommended Alternatives:
Discover top 3 Ria money transfer competitors:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: 75.2%