Should I use Transfast for money transfers?
Is Transfast Safe to Use?
Services Offered by Transfast
Our Top Rated Transfast Alternatives
On Money Transfer Comparison, we have reviewed 80+ money transfer services, 40+ of which could be considered direct Transfast competitors. View our best rated Transfast money transfer alternatives which have received higher ratings below:
- Transfer Money Abroad with Ease - Transfer Money to a Bank Account in Any Country in Local Currency
- Very Low Fees of Use - Pay 0.5% on Average Per Transfer
- Fund Your Transfers Through Domestic Bank Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card
- Very Recognizable Brand in Money Transfers - A Public Company Which Boasts 1,000+ Employees and $4bn in Monthly Turnover
- Transparent Pricing on the Site
- Full Online Journey Top to Bottom
- Usable For Any Purpose - From Small Personal Transfers to Business Money Transfers - From Remittances or Mortgage Payments Abroad to an Online Transfer to a Friend
- You Can Also Receive Money from Abroad Through a Virtual Bank Account in Multiple Currencies / Countries
Transfast Money Transfer Review Summary
- Credibility Score - 80%80%
- Client Feedback - 60%60%
- Fees, Exchange Rates - 65%65%
- Global Reach, Availability, Service - 70%70%
- Added Values - 80%80%
Transfast was definitely an OK firm for US based immigrants who need to send money home to their families in Asia or South America. For all other uses, the exchange rate spreads are too high, and service has too many complaints for us to recommend this firm.
Update: TransFast is currently not offering money transfer services. View our best remittance companies comparison to learn about competitors.