This Xoom money transfer review is intended to explain the pros and cons of using the company. We research and showcase their fee structure, the exchange rates and the quality of the service provided.
|🌎 International Clients||No – USA and Canada only|
|💱 Currencies Offered||79|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||No set minimum|
|📲 Trading via||Online, but recipients can pick up cash through its partner network|
|🏢 Offices In||USA and Guatemala. Thousands of certified agents located across the globe.|
|⚖️ Regulation||✓ Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (USA)|
|🤯 Fees||Varies according to destination, method, and amount sent. For instance, a $200 bank transfer to Italy costs $2.99, but there are no fees if you move $1,000+. Transfers from credit/debit cards are costlier – $4.49 for a $200 transfer to Italy and $21.49 for $1,000.|
|Promotional Code||None on MoneyTransferComparison but you can find $50 gift coupons on the internet|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews||810 on Consumer Affairs, 818 on Reseller Ratings, and over 16,800 reviews on Trustpilot.|
|⭐ Client Rating||3.4/5 on Consumer Affairs, 8.9/10 on Reseller Ratings, and 9.4/10 on Trustpilot|
Offers 79 currencies
Clients can send cash to 131 countries
A money-back guarantee protects senders against botched transfers
Better rates than competitors on several routes
Attractive website, and strong mobile app
Transparent Rates and Fees
High Absolute Fees per Transfer
Inapt for high-value transfers
Limited to only customers from North America
Complaints about excessive KYC for smaller transfers
Customer service lacks a live chat option
View Recommended Alternatives:
Find Xoom money transfer competitors in the table below and compare exchage rates:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: 78.0%
“A leader in remittances for clients based in North America and Canada. Proven better rates than similar competitors on several routes.”