|🌎 International Clients||✓ Accepted|
|💱 Currencies Offered||60|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||£50 (UK)|
|📲 Trading via||Online Platform, and telephone.|
|🏢 Offices In||UK, Spain, New Zealand, Australia.|
✓ Financial Conduct Authority (UK)
✓ FMA (New Zealand)
✓ FOS (Australia)
|🤯 Fees||No fees|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews||Over 8000, mainly on TrustPilot|
|ℹ️ Website||www.hifx.co.uk (now XE.com)|
High Rating by Clients
Operating since 1998
Fixed Fees of £9 – Quite High
Badly Rated App
Negative Reviews on our Comment Section
Complaints About UK Post Office’s Services
View Recommended Alternatives:
Uncertain about your choice? Discover Top 3 Hifx competitors that provide the same services:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: N/A
Status: Not In MTC’s Most Recommended List
HiFX is Now XE.com money transfers