This Voltrex FX review is created to showcase the pros and cons of using it for your future transfers. We focus on the important aspects like fees and exchange rates, the quality of the online trading platform, and the level of service provided. To view other companies like VoltrexFX (VFX), check our top money transfer companies list.
Note: Voltrex FX has rebranded into VFXFinancial. We are still in process of researching and updating this article.
|🌎 International Clients||Not mentioned on website|
|💱 Currencies Offered||40|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||£500|
|📲 Trading via||Online Platform or Telephone|
|🏢 Offices In||UK|
|⚖️ Regulation||✓ FCA (UK)|
|🤯 Fees||Listed as £15 per transfer|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews||None we could find online|
|⭐ Client Rating||N/A – Not enough data collected|
Operating for 10 Years Already
Has an Online System for Payments
Little to No Coverage by Media
We Were Not Able to Find Reviews Online
£15 In Fixed Fees
Our Rating: Pending
Status: Not In MTC’s Most Recommended List
View Recommended Alternatives:
VoltrexFX Competitors presented in the following table may offer you better currency exchange rate and a lower fee:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot