This review for the PureFX money transfer company is intended to explain the pros and cons of using it for your money transfer needs. We focus on the important aspects like fees and exchange rates, the quality of the online trading platform, and the level of service provided. To view other companies like PureFX, check our full money transfer platforms list.
|🌎 International Clients||✓ UK and International|
|💱 Currencies Offered||25|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||None stated|
|📲 Trading via||Telephone|
|🏢 Offices In||UK|
✓ FCA (UK)
✓ HMRC (UK)
|🤯 Fees||£15 / £5 for SEPA in Europe|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews||Just below 600 at Feefo|
|⭐ Client Rating||Very positive|
Operating for 10 years
Not Added Value Against our Top Selection
No Online Trading
View Recommended Alternatives:
Below you can find 3 prominent PureFX competitors:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: 70%
“Worth a shot considering good client reviews but there are much better options in our opinion”