This review for Foreign Currency Direct (Currencies.co.uk) is intended to explain the pros and cons of using it for your money transfer needs. We focus on the important aspects like fees and exchange rates, regulation, feedback from customers, and the level of service provided. To view other companies like Currencies.co.uk, check our top money transfer companies list.
|Clients||✗ All besides Americans|
|Minimum Transfer||No limit (but high fees below the £50,000)|
|Regulation||✓ FCA, HM Revenue & Customs (UK)|
|Fees||£15 Per Transfer below £50,000|
|Client Reviews||Less than 50 reviews on ReviewCentre, over 3,000 on Feefo|
|Client Rating||4.8/ 5 on Feefo, 4.2 / 5 on ReviewCentre|
Long track record
Smaller in size than competitors
No online platform
No unique selling point compared to other companies
View Recommended Alternatives:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: 70%