This review for the NatWest money transfer service is intended to explain the pros and cons of using it for your money transfer needs. We focus on the important aspects like fees, exchange rates, and the quality of the service provided. To view other companies like NatWest’s money transfer service, check our top money transfer companies list.
|Established||1968. Since 2000, it has been part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group|
|International Clients||✗ UK Clients|
|Currencies Offered||Not advertised. We can assume they have access to every currency, being a bank.|
|Trading via||In branch or online|
|Offices In||UK, and off-shore locations like Gibraltar, Jersey Islands, and Guernsey|
|Regulation||✓ Prudential Regulation Authority (UK), FCA (UK), Financial Services Compensation Scheme(UK), Financial Services Compensation Scheme (UK), British Bankers’ Association (UK)|
|Fees||£10 for Euro transfers, £22 for all other currencies. £30 for urgent transfer (1-2 working days)|
|Client Reviews||618 reviews on TrustPilot, 150 reviews on ReviewCentre|
|Client Rating||Approximately 90% of the reviews about NatWest Bank we have examined were negative|
Payment Compensation Scheme
Provides all Banking Service, Not Just International Payments
Great Rated App
Up to £30 in Fixed Fees
Worse Exchange Rates than FX Companies (~4% markup GBPEUR / GBPUSD).
Most Client Reviews are Negative*
No Dedicated Dealers for FX like on Moneycorp
* Client reviews about Natwest bank are not limited to the international payment service offered by the bank. These are all the client reviews we have discovered about Natwest bank online.
View Recommended Alternatives:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: Pending
Status: Not In MTC’s Most Recommended List