This EasyFX review is intended to highlight the pros and cons of using the company for your money transfer needs. We focus on the important aspects like fees and exchange rates, the quality of the online trading platform, and the level of service provided.
|🌎 International Clients||✓ Accepted Globally|
|💱 Currencies Offered||50|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||£100|
|📲 Trading via||Online Platform, Telephone or Email|
|🏢 Offices In||UK|
|⚖️ Regulation||✓ Sister company of VFX – FCA Authorised|
|🤯 Fees||No Fees|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews
||240 reviews on TrustPilot|
|⭐ Client Rating||8.8|
No Fixed Fees Per Transfer
Award Winning Mobile App
No Media Coverage of the Firm, or its Sister Company
Not a huge sample of client reviews and a very average score
Small Firm, in Comparison to Industry Leaders
No Global Offices
Our Rating: Pending
Status: Not In MTC’s Most Recommended List
View Recommended Alternatives:
EasyFX is not that easy for you? Discover EasyFX competitors below:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Clients From: Globally with offices in UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania.
- Authorised? Yes, by the FCA.
- Guidance / Dedicated Dealer: Yes.
- Online System: Yes, including an app.
- Strong Point: Credibility, Reputation, Liquidity, Level of Service, Best Credit Rating among Peers.
- Operating Since 1979 and Maintaining Excellent Reputation Since. An Industry Leader.