This review for the Afex money transfer company is intended to explain the pros and cons of using it for your money transfer needs. We focus on the important aspects like fees and exchange rates, the quality of the online trading platform, and the level of service provided. To view other posts like this Afex review, check our top money transfer companies list.
|🌎 International Clients||✓ Accepted|
|💱 Currencies Offered||78|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||No Limits|
|📲 Trading via||Online Platform or Telephone|
|🏢 Offices In||Australia, Canada, Channel Islands, Indonesia, Italy, Ireland, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States|
✓ IRS, New York State Banking Department, California Department of Financial Institutions (US)
✓ FCA (UK)
✓ VQF (Switzerland)
✓ ASIC and AUSTRAC (Australia)
✓ MiFID (EU)
|🤯 Fees||No Fees above $5,000, $10 per transfer below the mark.|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews||None we could find about the Money Transfer Service|
|⭐ Client Rating||Unknown|
Many Worldwide Offices
Veteran in the Market
US 15bn traded each year
No Client Feedback Online on the Money Transfer Services
Small Selection of Currencies
Fees incurred on smaller transfers
No App or other Unique Value Propositions
View Recommended Alternatives:
Afex competitors presented in the table below. You should consider the following alternatives before moving forward:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: N/A