This review for the Vorto Trading money transfer company is intended to explain the pros and cons of using it for your money transfer needs. We focus on the important aspects like fees and exchange rates, the quality of the online trading platform, and the level of service provided.
|🌎 International Clients||Yes|
|💱 Currencies Offered||Over 140 currencies advertised|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||£5,000|
|📲 Trading via||Online, Phone|
|🏢 Offices In||Liverpool (UK), Shanghai (China) and Hong Kong, Cape Town (SA)|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews||47 (Trustpilot)|
|⭐ Client Rating||5/5 (Trustpilot)|
No fixed fees
Huge catalogue of supported currencies
Facilitates large transfer up to £1,000,000
Forward contracts available up to 10 years
A high minimum transfer
View Recommended Alternatives:
Below you can find 3 prominent Vorto Trading competitors:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot