This Smart Currency Exchange review is created so our readers can easily understand the pros and cons of using this company for their future money transfers. We highlight the important parts of their service like the fees and exchange rates, the quality of their online trading platform, and the level of service provided. To view other companies like Smart Currency Exchange, check our best money transfer companies list.
|International Clients||✓ Accepted|
|Currencies Offered||All currencies|
|Trading via||Online Platform or Telephone|
|Offices In||UK, Spain and Portugal|
✓ Financial Conduct Authority (UK)
✓ HM Revenue and Customs (UK)
|Fees||£5 on transfers under £3,000|
|Client Reviews||1,100+ on TrustPilot|
|Client Rating||9.9 / 10|
Great daily currency report
Familiar name in the industry
Traders not incentivised by margins
Privately owned by current Directors
Relatively Small in Volumes
No Industry Awards
View Recommended Alternatives:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: 78%