Read this SendFX review to learn more about the Australian company’s money transfer services and understand how we believe they compare with other money transfer companies.
|International Clients||Generally, yes|
|Minimum Transfer||AU$500 or equivilant|
|Trading via||Online Platform or Telephone|
|Offices In||Australia (Queensland)|
|Regulation||✓ Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)|
|Fees||No fixed fees besides FX margin|
|Client Reviews||55 on TrustPilot|
No fixed fee per transfer
Offer forward contracts
Transfer funds in under 24 hours
Regular transfer functionality
Newly established and unproven
Small size company
No mobile app
Limited FX hedging functions
View Recommended Alternatives:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: N/A
Status: Not In MTC’s Most Recommended List
SendFX Review Summary
SendFX appears to have good potential for being such a young company. The Australia-focused company offers no fixed fees, Forward contracts and dedicated service, and so far all online reviews have been glowingly positive. On the downside, the company doesn’t have nearly the same reputation as do large money transfer companies such as Moneycorp (operating for 40 years) or OFX (a public company which is business for 30 years), nor the same functions (such as other hedging tools or a mobile app). All in all, we can say there’s good potential here but it wouldn’t be our first choice for international money transfers.