Read the following PaySend money transfer review to learn more about the company and how it compares with other currency transfer providers.
|🏛️ Established||April 2017|
|🌎 International Clients||Only UK and EU|
|💱 Currencies Offered||Send to 70+ Countries|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||Not mentioned|
|📲 Trading via||Online and mobile app|
|🏢 Offices In||London, Scotland and Russia|
|⚖️ Regulation||✓ FCA and HMRC|
|🤯 Fees||A flat fee of only £1, 1.50€, $2 regardless of amount|
|Promotional Code||“SENDFREE” for one free money transfer|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews||6,743 reviews (Trustpilot), 263 ratings (App Store), 11,246 ratings (Google Store)|
|⭐ Client Rating||4.7/ 5 (Trustpilot), 4.8 / 5 (App Store), 3.9 / 5 (Google Store)|
|👍 Advantages||Instant transfers|
Low-fixed fee per transfer
24/7 customer support
Huge variety of destination countries that payments can be made to
|👎 Disadvantages||Difficult onboarding process, requiring several documents|
No specialised support team
View Recommended Alternatives:
Before you continue to read PaySend money transfer review, you should consider looking into the following PaySend money transfer platform competitors:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot
Our Rating: N/A
“Relatively fast growing and good client responses but not up to par with our top recommendations”