Pros and Cons
- £5.5bn Traded Annually, Industry Leader
- Highly Satisfied Clients
- Operating for 15+ Years – Industry Veteran
- Quick Sign Up
- £0 Wire Fees
- Dealing with Private and Corporate Clients
- No App
- Not Accessible for USA-Based Clients
- No E-Tailer Services like World First
Is Global Reach Reliable?
Who is FC Exchange?London-headquartered FC Exchange (FC stands for “foreign currency”) was established in 2005, and held a 1A2 Credit Rating from D&B. Since the merger of FC Exchange, Global Reach FX has been trading more than £5bn annually with both companies combined. FC Exchange’s unique selling point was customer satisfaction. Unlike other companies in the industry who reward dealers and account managers based on how much profit they’ve turned for the company, FC Exchange took a different approach. FC Exchange chose to measure their employees by the level of satisfaction and retention of the clients they were handling. FC Exchange has helped over 25,000 people move money since 2005. Most of its staff were retained through the merger.
Merged Company – Global Reach Group – from October, 2018After the merge, it was decided that FC Exchange will handle all private clients, while Global Reach will be fully dedicated to corporate clients. This had been the situation until October 2018, when FC Exchange rebranded itself as Global Reach Partners UK private client desk. The two companies are now named simply Global Reach, and this Global Reach money transfer review entails both firms. The current CEO, Nicholas Fullerton, was the previous CEO and co-founder of FC exchange. Following the firm’s buyout by Inflexion and merger with Global Reach, Nicholas held the position of COO with the Global Reach Group from 2016 – 2019. Becoming CEO of the group in September 2019. The senior leadership team has significant experience in the international payments industry – some having made their way through the ranks at Global Reach and other key hires made from some of the industries largest providers.
OfficesLocated in Woolgate Exchange near Moorgate station, the Global Reach (previously, FC Exchange) office is located right in the heart of The City of London. Here are some exclusive photos that were issued exclusively for MoneyTransferComparison.com showing the Global Reach Group dealers in action. FCE offices – photos: *These images are exclusive to MoneyTransferComparison.com. If you wish to incorporate them in your website you may do so with attribution to this page.
- 1. Click on the button below, and sign up with Global Reach
- 2. Standard Transfer Fee will be waived
- Do I need a Promo Code? No, a promotional code is not needed for this benefit.
- What if I already have an account with FCE? Unfortunately, you will not be able to enjoy this offer.
- Will this affect the exchange rates I get? No, you will receive the same rates as any other clients, but won’t have to pay any fees.
- Is Global Reach any good? Yes. Read our Global Reach review to see why we have ranked them among the top 10 best companies for international money transfers.
- Who are you guys? We’re MoneyTransferComparison.com, a leading currency transfer review website which serves tens of thousands of readers every month. You can read more about us here.