With this review for the Frontierpay money transfer company, we intend to explain the pros and cons of using it for your money transfer needs. We focus on the important aspects like fees and exchange rates, the quality of the online trading platform, and the level of service provided.
|🌎 International Clients||Not disclosed|
|💱 Currencies Offered||140+ currencies|
|💷 Minimum Transfer||£2,500|
|📲 Trading via||Online and phone|
|🏢 Offices In||UK and Singapore|
✓ FCA (UK)
✓ MAS (Singapore)
|🤯 Fees||No fees|
|👨👩👧👦 Client Reviews||289 (Trustpilot)|
|⭐ Client Rating||4.9 / 5 (Trustpilot)|
99.97% on-time payments success rate
Immediate access to 140+ currencies
Accommodating to both businesses and individuals
Secure authentication logins and data storage
Zero fixed fees per transfer
|👎 Disadvantages||No support over the weekend|
View Recommended Alternatives:
Below you can find 3 prominent Frontierpay competitors:
- Supported Currencies: 120.
- Offices: UK, USA, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, HK, UAE, Brazil, Gibraltar and Romania
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In App.
- Strong Point: Reputation, Liquidity, Service, Credit Rating
- Operating Since 1979. Highest Credit Rating Across the Industry.
4.6 /5 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 121.
- Offices: All 5 Continents, but not accepting USA based businesses.
- Execution of Orders: Via Telephone, Online or In Person.
- Strong Point: Exchange Rate Margins of 0.25%-0.15% for Large Clients and Excellent Service.
- Trading more than $7bn each year.
9.8 /10 on Feefo
- Supported Currencies: 59.
- Offices: UK, Australia.
- Execution of Orders: Online, via Telephone, or In Person.
- Strong Point: Online Platform, Dealers Experience, Employee Retention
- FastTrack 100 Listed.
9.4 / 10 on TrustPilot