GCEN Money Transfer Review
GCEN, which stands for “Global Currency Exchange Network” is an international money transfer provider which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority as payment institution. It is also registered with the HM Revenue & Customs in the UK.
According to GCEN’s website, located at the address https://gcen.co.uk/, the firm has offices in London (Mayfair), Dubai, Spain and Portugal.
GCEN sent MoneyTransferComparison.com a takedown letter requesting the removal of their editorial review in October 2016. We have put a temporary “disabled” status on this page, and have requested them, by email and via courier mail, to supply us with data so we can re-write this review. They never responded to us although we have a confirmation of receipt (it has been 3 months since our request).
We assume they have never replied back for a reason. They do not wish to be reviewed. We do not trust people whose actions signify they have something to hide. Thus we cannot mark this company as recommended. This status can be revoked if they supply all the data we have requested of them.
You are welcomed to read more about this in the comment section. In fact, we had a positive review by an existing client added there who asked why isn’t there an editorial review in place. We addressed that question as we do to any other query on the site or privately through email.
The editorial review of Global Currency Exchange Network has been temporarily disabled as per a request made by GCEN in a letter sent in October 20, 2016. The MoneyTransferComparison.com staff is currently seeking to amend the review and is in a process of a thorough research of the firm.
We encourage GCEN to submit all relevant materials to us so we can do so correctly. It has proved to be extremely difficult for us to locate relevant materials about the firm online.
– This information was also sent directly to the company –
Your next steps:
– You are encouraged to read client reviews and impressions below on our comment section.
– You are encouraged to leave your GCEN review below on our comment section if you ever dealt with them. The more information we have about the company, the better the outcome of our review would be. Especially with Global Currency Exchange Network, whose reviews are hard to find online.
– You are welcomed to browse through additional reviews on our website. We have covered more than 30 foreign exchange companies.
– You are welcomed to read through informative articles on our website. Our thorough FAQ is a good starting point.